Friday, May 16, 2008
19
The costume and make-up design show was very interesting to watch. I was unaware of the challenge behind designing a costume for characters, especially when the movie is based on a book. For the costume creators of Harry Potter, the designers had to create an original costume without a description of the outfit in the book. For other make-up artists, they had to handle the challenge of creating monsters that transform before the camera. I loved the make-up design part of the film we watched. I was deeply saddened to hear the art of make-up is being lost due to the development of digital effect and computers. after watching this i considered the career of professional make-up design but i will have to further explore in this area of expertise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
B
Good but I would like more connection with costume/makeup an d the play.
Post a Comment